Choosing the quilts and comforters is not a difficult task. The only thing while selecting the warmers is to focus on some factors so that one can spend money on the best thing to sleep comfortably. To choose from the variety of the fabric as well as from the filling one can consider following factors before purchasing.
- The first thing is to keep in mind the size of the quilt a person needs. If he has king size bed than the super king quilt is the good that suits the bed requirement and so on. Never purchase too big or small quilt that does not fit according to bed requirement.
- Check the size of the batting or quilts is Sizes in inches for different types are
Full size quilts- 81*96
Queen size quilts- 90*108
Super king quilts– 120*120
- After selecting the size next come is the option of the filling. Different filling materials are present. The common one includes 100% cotton, silk, polyester, and Each filing has its own weight, price, and warm feeling. Wool is the warmest, then comes polyester and cotton is least warm of other three. Wool and cotton breathe better as compared to polyester so best for allergic patients.
- The important thing to focus is that for which season the person need quilts. One can prefer wool and polyester type for the winter season while cotton as well as silk for summer and spring time.
- Budget is also important while purchasing the quilts. Different manufacturers are selling their products in the market. Never compromise on quality as these things are used for years. Spend money on better quality if budget is limited.
- Check the quilting distance, recommended stitches distance includes
Bamboo up to 8”
Cotton up to 8”
- Another very important factor to check is the material type that suits the health of the person. Some filling and fabric materials are so hard that cause an allergic reaction or skin problems. The person suffering from such issues or have chances of getting allergies must focus on the filling material. For example, silk type material is soft and best for a person having allergies, dermatitis, itching, overheating or eczema problem. In that case, never compromise on the quality and purchase the quilts that provide the person proper health benefits.